Idaho Falls, ID. -- The Partnership for Science and Technology (PST) has announced the winners of the sixth annual PST Energy Advocate Awards. The awards are presented to individuals or organizations that were central to a noteworthy achievement in energy, nuclear energy or an environmental field that is of interest to PST members.
The awards will be presented at the annual PST Awards banquet on February 19, 2014 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Idaho Falls. Individual tickets are $25.00 and may be purchased here. Co-Sponsor tables are available here for $350. Please forward any questions or concerns to Lane Allgood at (208) 313-4166 or email@example.com. Congratulations to our winners!
2013 PST Energy Advocate Award Winners
- National Energy Advocate Award: TerraPower, Bill Gates, Chairman
- Regional Energy Advocate Award: Western Governors Association: Mr. James Ogsbury, Executive Director
- Local Energy Advocate Award: Former Idaho Falls Mayor Jared Fuhriman
- Nuclear Energy Advocate Award: Dr. Jose Reyes, Chief Technology Officer, NuScale Power
- Nuclear Energy Education Advocate Award: Dr. Shannon Bragg-Sitton, Senior Nuclear Engineer, Idaho National Laboratory
- Energy Education Advocate Award: Dr. Ray Grosshans, Director of Strategy and Integration Development, Center for Advanced Energy Studies