The Partnership for Science and Technology is seeking nominations for the 2014 Energy Advocate Award.
- The Energy Advocate Award acknowledges a noteworthy, specific achievement or outstanding, ongoing work toward a specific event or goal.
- the achievement, activity or goal must be consistent with PST's goal in support of energy initiatives that are right for the region, right for the nation, right for the planet.
- Nominations will be accepted from PST members in good standing.
- Membership in PST is NOT a requirement for nomination.
- Nominees may be an individual agency or organization.
Deadline for nomination is 5:00pm, Monday December 8, 2014
For a nomination packet email Leslie at email@example.com